We're looking for passionate, talented and personable human beings to help us build a global agency
PHP Team Lead/Technical Lead
Full Time, Infopark ,Cherthala,KeralaRole of description
The Web Development lead will be responsible for building the presentation layer for a web application. As lead, you will be responsible for oversight of specific development and their delivery. The ideal candidate will possess five to seven years of professional experience working as part of a development technology team. The primary focus will be on front-end technologies; however ,the ability to work on back-end components like content management systems (such as Drupal, WordPress) is greatly desired.Technical Skills:
E-Commerce, MySQL, MVC architecture, Facebook apps, Google Apps, Payment Integration, Graphs, Reporting Tools.Job Profile:
- Develop PHP web application with Object Oriented MVC architecture.
- Establish Code development standards.
- Develop code to solve the given problems.
- Develop Complex SQL queries.
- Collaborate with the HTML & the Design Team to develop the front-end.
- Participate in Design and Development of new features in the product.
- Participate in the deployment of the web application
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
- Execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
- Job Profile:
- Have a very-strong command of PHP coding OOPS Concept & MVC is your standard-procedure.
- Should have tram management skills and Project plan
- Have a very -strong command of MySQL database.
- Should have Social network integration
- Code with a consideration for performance, scalability, maintainability, security, etc.
- Follow coding standards (naming conventions, XHTML, PHP coding-standards, etc.) and best-practices like E_STRICT validity.
- Good debugging skills, Code flow analysis and the ability to read and modify existing code.
- Knowledge of SEO, accessibility, and front-end performance best practices.
Web Designer cum Web Developer
Full Time, Infopark ,Cherthala,KeralaBasic Skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Project Managers/ BD team and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents, with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Produce project estimates during the sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required,etc.
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and development.
- Gather requirements from client/stakeholders and develop prototypes.
- Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash, or equivalent application(s).
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community of the CMS of your choice.
- Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools
Software Engineer (1-2 Years)
Full Time, Infopark ,Cherthala,KeralaKey Skills
- Must have experience with designed and integrated web portals with ASP.NET, C# and SQL server Environment.
- Experience with .NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 and SQL server 2008.
- Experience with SQL server Reporting Services will be added advantage.
- In-depth SQL Server experience, T-SQL to create stored procedures, triggers, user-defined functions, complex SQL statements, Data Modelling and Design.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Strong in OOP techniques. Must have the ability to work in a team, should have a cooperative and positive attitude
Software Sales(Digital Marketing Services & Web Design)
Full Time, Infopark ,Cherthala,KeralaRole Snapshot
- You will be responsible for a 100% new business sales role on a win and retain basis
- You will be selling a full portfolio of E-commerce and web solutions and digital marketing services to clients in any vertical across the SME/Enterprise space.
- You will be supported with some lead gen / marketing support through SEO and PPC campaigns and events, however please note that this is a new business sales role, with a getting stuck in type of attitude, so you will have to be comfortable with cold calling etc